2012年9月28日 星期五

十年级 神奇的电脑

十年级 神奇的电脑 学生版

Dear students,
There will be no more handout because the Chinese coordinator told be about your complaint about my handout, saying that the handout is too difficult. She also told me your Chinese have become worse because of my teaching style: group/pair work. So she wants me to stop the way we learn and use the original way you have used: making sentences, copying the characters, memorizing the text. For me, I can also did this work but I dont want to. But based on this situation, I have no alternatives but to take actions teaching like that way. So, we will do many grammatical translation, making sentences, and copying the characters just like before. Are you ready for this change? Yes, I am. So I have already abandoned the handout we are going to use next week, and adapted the materials from your textbook. However, we will not have handout anymore, but if you want to take the class more easily, I  still prepare the simple handout for you. You can print them at home for the best result. Hope you can learn well in this way.

Sincerely,
Tonny

沒有留言:

張貼留言